Dr Wheatgrass Superbalm
MULTI-PURPOSE SOOTHING CREAM – If you play, train, work-out, run or just walk, you need SuperBalm! Don’t ice it – SuperBalm it! SuperBalm is the most amazing soft tissue soother ever! Also works great for Anal Fissure, Molluscum, Eczema, Wound Healing and many more.
Indications: Stiff, uncomfortable muscles; superficial and deep soft tissue massage. Skin recovery.
Direction: Massage for a few minutes before and after physical activity to help soothe stiff muscles or whenever required. Ice can damage deeper tissues so it is not recommended when using SuperBalm. In some cases, extended regular application may be required, so persevere. May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin. Use sparingly, a little goes a long way
Ingredients: Triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract, purified water, capryllic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, ceteareth 20, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stearic acid, glyceryl caprylate, tocopherol, sodium phytate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, citrus aurantium amara extract.
Why Dr Wheatgrass Superbalm?
- Surface and deep tissue massage
- Tired legs? Athletes, travellers, mums, nurses, shop assistants – anyone on their feet for long periods – SuperBalm is THE product to get you through your work, walking, training or event. Simply apply a little SuperBalm to your calf muscles before activity
- Stiff muscle soother and softener
- Ice not required
- By far our most potent product. Contains Twice the amount of wheatgrass extract than our Skin Recovery products
- Stimulates activity of growth factors that soothe skin, superficial and deep tissues
- Safe – for all ages, during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Natural – our wheatgrass extract is derived from fresh, vital, organically grown wheatgrass sprouts at their peak of bioactivity
- Quality – Our wheatgrass extract is quality controlled by state-of-the-art human genome technology
Large bruise caused by a blow from the end of a football boot
Not iced. SuperBalmed! Gone overnight!
What is Dr Wheatgrass Superbalm good for?
Medical research and extensive clinical observation and experience shows that wheatgrass can often assist when nothing else works. Because it is so safe, SuperBalm is always worth trying. Although improvement may occur after a very short time, it may take a while to get the desired result, so most often, it pays to persevere. Superbalm works great for Anal Fissure / Hemorrhoids, Eczema, Molluscum, Plantar Fasciitis, Stiff Muscle / Muscle Pain / Injuisires, and many more.
For an in-depth explanation of how wheatgrass works, read injuries and wound healing case studies, View our customers’ Testimonials and discover numerous other uses for SuperBalm
For more information, explore Case Studies or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.